Sunday, October 3, 2010

Football Players

IT'S A BOY!

We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and got to see our cute, little BOY!


Our ultrasound tech let us choose a pair of socks for our little guy.


Of course, I had a girls name all picked out and no boys names. We are very excited to have another football player though. They better take good care of Gracie.

9 comments:

Lefty said...

And this is why I should read blogs more often! Congratulations, Stephanie and Kevin. (I was thinking you might be when I saw you but couldn't just come out because...well, if you weren't it would be so rude! ..And none of my business until you decide to disclose anyway.)

This is wonderful news!

It was so fun seeing you when you came up. Let's do it again next time you're here.

Jandi said...

So exciting!!! Boys are so fun! And I think they will take good care of Gracie!! So happy for you guys!! Miss you!

{Alynn} said...

Luckiest little boy ever. Congrats to your family!!!

Whitney said...

Gracie is going to be so lucky to have two brothers! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! Take care of yourself!

The Searle Family said...

Yay!!! I can't wait:) Gracie is going to be tough:) She is so lucky to have 2 brothers to watch out for her. Hope you are feeling okay! We miss you

Kylene said...

YAY! Congrats on more blue!

Sarah said...

Yay for another boy! Gracie is so cute, she'll need the extra protection. I love how those socks say "property of mommy". But then again, I'm a sucker for baby socks.

Annie said...

Congrats sweetheart! Your babies could not be born into a more loving, wonderful home and could not ask for better parents. Keep us posted, and I'd love to see some pictures!

Jeremy and Immer said...

Congratulations!!! Babies are a blessing.