Friday, October 22, 2010

Some fun

I have been really bad about taking pictures of my kiddos lately. Blame it on the pregnancy, or I think I just get frustrated because they are not posers and I always catch their backs to me. Not that I want all their pictures posed, but a smile and looking at me would be nice once in awhile.

Anyway, so I was surprised when I came home from my prenatal yoga class the other night and Kev said he took some pictures of them. I was shocked because he is never the one to take pictures. Of course he took pics of them climbing in the windowsill, something I don't let them do. But he got them to smile!

These two faces make me smile, and laugh everyday. Oh how I love them.


So Gracie girl is just the silliest. She was all ready to go outside in her rainboots.


My sweet Ty! He just loves his fruit!


She loves to climb and play in any open container.


Love her!

4 comments:

Jandi said...

They are so cute!!! I keep trying to see which one I think looks more like you or which one looks more like Kev, but they've both got a good mix of each one of you. They are adorable! I love the rainboots!!

Ju said...

So cute, love them together on the window sill. Perfect. :)

Whitney said...

Don't you love how Dad's can always seem to do things we can't?! (like get kids to look at the camera?!) Their smiles are so sweet, and they look like they keep their Mama on her toes! Perfect pictures! I love them!

Jeremy and Immer said...

Taking pictures are fun. I understand when you said that they don't pose sometimes. I guess they get tired of us (moms) following them around with our cameras all the time :o)