Sunday, September 26, 2010

18 months already!

My babies are 18 months old! This milestone makes me a little sad because they are just growing so fast. I feel so blessed to have them in my life and am so thankful I get to spend each day with them. Today was their first day going to Nursery at church. I stayed with them the whole time, but they did so well and had so much fun. I think they will do just fine in there.

So we had their 18 month check-up a couple weeks ago and here are their stats:

Tyler



Ty-Ty: Weighs: 25 lbs. 8 oz. 33 and a half inches and yes his head is still in the 90th percentile. A very healthy boy!

He loves: to play outside, to wrestle with daddy, find and squish frogs, jump on beds, climb on everything, run really fast, read books, throw things, build towers with blocks or canned food, play and bug his sister, his paci, and dance to music.

Favorite words to say: "No" and "Mommy"

Favorite food: grapes, strawberries, cheese



Gracie






Gracie Girl: Weighs: 19 lbs. 12 oz. 31 inches and continues to stay right on her little growth path. We found out she had a little ear infection, her first one, and she never acted like she even had one. What a tough girl!

She loves: to play outside, to give loves to her stuffed animals, to push her stroller around the house, to color and draw, to put things back in containers, to help mommy clean, to bring me the broom, to play on the stairs, to jump on beds, to climb on everything, to read books, play with Ty, her paci, and dance to music.

Favorite words to say: "uh oh" and "Daddy"

Favorite food: cheese, cereal, sweets

Obviously Gracie didn't want her picture taken, she just really wanted to climb.

We love them so much!

3 comments:

Kylene said...

Such sweet little ones. It's crazy to me that they are 18 months already. Cute, cute.

Ju said...

I can't believe they are already 18 months??!! Crazy! They are too cute.

Annie said...

Steph, I loved your new photos! Those babies are getting HUGE!!! And are ever so adorable. Love and thoughts to your sweet little family. I love you!