Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some pics

A few family members have been asking for some updated pics, but mostly my sister keeps bugging me to post something new. Here you go Auntie.


Gracie is very shy and a big mommy's girl, but she has a special connection with her Uncle. He is the only other person beside Daddy that I have seen her give loves to.


Uncle Chris came to visit for the weekend! We love him!


Ty and Gracie loved building towers with Uncle Chris and then knocking them down.


Ty loves to ride his lion. He also loves to climb on it and balance himself.


So fun to have Daddy throw me up in the air!


Two peas in a pod!


Cute as can be! She is my sweetheart.


They love to pet the animals of course!


Looking at the animals at the fair! Ty loved the chicks, Gracie loved the dogs.


Daddy is the most fun to wrestle with.


Loves for Daddy. Cuddle time.


Love this guy, just wish he would look at the camera.


Trying to get pics on Sunday, all ready for church.



A belly pic! Our little one poking out at 19 weeks.

8 comments:

The Searle Family said...

Yay! I was wanting a new post too:) I love the pics. You are just the cutest pregnant mamma ever! Your belly is the only place you get big:) We miss you....same as always.

Bec Davis said...

That was so nice to see pictures of you guys and your kidlets. They are growing up so fast.
I can't believe you have a belly! I mean, of course you going to have a belly - you are pregnant, but for some reason I just thought you were at the beginning. You're half way done! I am stating the obvious now huh:0)
You are such a tiny little pregnant lady - tell me your secret;0
Anyway congratulations again - I hope you are feeling good.
Love Bec

Ari Anna Johnson said...

You are totally so cute pregnant! Congrats! I totally voted BOY! But either way I say you have a 50/50 shot! I am just so excited for you guys!

Jandi said...

Oh my goodness you are so darn cute and tiny!!!! Just wait till you see my mammoth belly! :)
The pics of the kids are great!! They are so darling!! I just want to squeeze them and you!! What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Looking at your blog is bitter sweet for me. I love that Gracie (and possibly baby #3) are getting great use out of the clothes. On the other hand, it reminds me how fast they grow up and we'll never be in those little baby stages again. So glad that I'm able to share the clothes with you and your girl(s)!

Whitney said...

Your kids are so adorable! And you look great! You have the cutest little belly! I'm so excited for you guys! Boy or girl, that baby is coming into a great family!

Rosie said...

Steph you look so cute pregnant!

Jeremy and Immer said...

You look beautiful Steph :o)