Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Box Continued

Remember my birthday box? Much to my surprise this was one of the gifts:


I was so excited to go see Carrie Underwood in concert. I hadn't been to a concert in a long time and I love Carrie. She is my favorite American Idol and it was the only year where I really voted. Pretty much I made her a star! :) Ok, not really but I think she has some major vocals!

My mom was in town so I took her. It was a blast! Thank you to my husband for being so incredibly thoughtful.

Carrie was amazing! And I love this outfit she wore.


She sang for two hours straight and did not disappoint. I have always thought she comes across as very grateful and somewhat humble. After she sang her hit, "Jesus, Take the Wheel" she went into singing "How Great Thou Art".


Sorry I realize she is showing some skin here, but it was a great clear picture. And I want her legs.


I had forgotten how much fun concerts can be. It was a great night.

4 comments:

Kylene said...

I'm so jealous!

Jandi said...

So fun!! I just put down the cookie I was eating. I want her legs too! :)

The Searle Family said...

Serious?! I'm jealous!! Let's just pretend if I was still there you would have let me tag along, that makes me feel better:) That is a pretty awesome Birthday box, are there more surprises?!

Kristie said...

That's your mom? No wonder you and your sister are gorgeous, and apparently you won't be looking any older, ever. yay for you! concerts are awesome. MC Hammer is coming to Tacoma for one night only (the Sat before Father's Day), and I'm seriously considering getting Ryan tickets, as his Father's Day gift. He would really think I am nuts. But! You KNOW it would be fun, hilarious if nothing else. So tempting.

That was awesome of Kevin, what a sweetheart. And happy (very late) birthday!