Friday, June 18, 2010

The messes we make...

It seemed like May was the month for making lots of messes! Some major baby proofing was in order.

They decided it was more fun to play with their toys upside down and climb on them.


"What Mama?"


Ty: "Here Gracie, let me help you." Gracie: "See Mama I didn't do it all by myself."


I think the tape lost this one.


Luckily no blood was shed in this battle, only one dish lost it's life.


Berry time! This means no clothes time too. Ty loves being messy with his berries.


Yes, paint all over the garage floor! Ty was very quick to do this as I was putting Gracie in the stroller. This was a mess for Daddy to clean up. It meant a trip to Home Depot.


"I'll go this way..."


"...and you go that way!"


"Hi Mama!" "We haven't done anything wrong!"


What sweet angels I have!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

haha! I LOVE it! They are so adorable, and I love the mischief they get into with each other! I can only imagine what's to come! The messes can be so frustrating sometimes, but it helps to just stand back and laugh. You wonder what goes through their minds as they're "exploring"! I love that you took photos of it all! They are such a fun pair!

The Searle Family said...

I can't believe how old the twins look! They look like little toddlers, they aren't babies anymore:( Wow, I'm glad no one got hurt with the shattered glass! They sure are cuties, Crue misses his buddies. Your shoes are so cute in the picture with Gracie. We miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see you in August:)

Ju said...

Love that you took so many pictures, you will appreciate it later :) i'd love to say it goes away but I dint want to get your hopes up :) kids are just too fun for words. :) you are a good sport.

Dave and Brianne said...

Aww I love your babies they are so cute! Little mess makers though! Haha I'm glad you got pictures! P.S. I miss you guys come hang out!

Rosie said...

It looks like you have your hands full but they are so darn cute!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Oh my is all I have to say! Double trouble !

4evermemories said...

Oh, I remember the days...but I only had ONE at a time! They are so darn cute! You'll love that you took pictures and they will love that you took pics, too, when they are older! Way to go mom....I'll bet you are wasted at the end of your days and sleep well! Ha ha