for a haircut!
Ty's hair was getting so shaggy in back and for fear of him being called "mullet ty" I had to give him a trim.
We just trimmed the back.
We learned how difficult it is to cut a toddler's hair. Not easy!
Don't look too close. Ty didn't like getting his hair cut. He wasn't sure what was going on.
My little boy! I love this little guy and even though I was a little sad to see the hair go especially since it was curls, at least it is just hair. 
So no more possible mullet.
Monday, May 24, 2010
It was time...
Posted by Stephanie at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Good job Steph, got rid of his mullet...haha. Did you at least save some of his hair for the scrapbook?
Yes, it is dang hard giving a toddler a haircut!!! We just gave one yesterday. Anyway, Ty looks so cute!!!
Looks great! Definitely not an easy task!
He looks so cute! He looks like a toddler now, not a baby:( It's a lot harder than you think it's gonna be huh! I hate giving Crue haircuts, he cries the whole time.
Good job on the hair cut! It is really hard to cut little ones' hair. I remember sticking them in the bathtub with their favorite toy and that kept them occupied for a little bit anyway. Cute kids...they are sure growing up fast.
Post a Comment