Saturday, May 30, 2009

Growing, growing, growing...

We have had quite the busy month, but have had lots of fun watching Ty and Gracie grow. They are doing so well and we fall in love with them more and more each day. We feel so blessed to have them in our lives. There are just too many pictures to choose from so enjoy our slide show of pics from the month.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Steph, they are so beautiful. Thanks for the slide show! I'm so glad you are all so happy and that they bring such a sweet spirit into your home. Love you.

Bryan and Elisha said...

These pictures are so cute! They are growing so fast. You guys look really happy!

Whitney said...

I LOVE their little smiles!They are both so sweet. And you look great, btw! Life doesn't get any better, does it?

Jandi said...

A trip to the beach! How fun! All the pictures are adorable!! Ty's smiles are so darn cute! I really can't wait to get our babes together!

Bec Davis said...

They look so healthy and content. What do you feed them you guys???:0) I need to know as my children are not all that content lately. j/k
Hope everything is going well for you both. We might see you at the reunion - is that right??? I hope so.

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Steph you look great! Congrats again

Rosie said...

They are both so cute! Hope you are doing well.

Sarah said...

Amazing. You are so blessed! I loved all those pictures - you are such a beautiful mom!