Tyler Kevin and Gracie Ann
The most beautiful blessings.
Three Generations.
Our family of four.
Friends and Family.
On Sunday June 7th Tyler and Gracie were blessed by their daddy at church. It was perfect. I have waited for this day for quite awhile. I don't know how many times over the last few years I thought about my future baby's blessing. Little did I know it would be future babies blessing. It was such a special, spiritual moment for them, one never to be forgotten. I am so thankful for Kevin, he is such a wonderful man, whom I don't often deserve. The blessings were absolutely beautiful. Both were different and unique in their own way. I was crying from the beginning, I wasn't expecting that to happen. Ty and Gracie both did great, Ty even fell asleep by the end. They are such amazing babies. We love them so much and are so thankful for the joy they have brought us. It was a day filled with the spirit and lots of love. Thank you to those who shared it with us.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
It was beautiful...
Posted by Stephanie at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
Very Precious I wish we could've been there.
You are all glowing! Those blessings take on a whole new meaning when they're for your own children. I wish we could have been there for the special day. Ty and Gracie look so precious in their special blessing outfits!
What a cute forever family! I think I have cried at every baby blessing ever since I got pregnant with Jaxon. It happens!
Thank you for inviting us. The blessings were both very beautiful. They both had one common link: to love and honor their mother. I could feel Kevin's love, respect and appreciation for you, Steph; for all that you've gone through to bring these babies into the world, and for the mother you are now.
It was beautiful Steph. I love the picture of the two of them. Look at Ty's smile!! Not only are they sweet, they are beautiful little babies. I'm so excited to watch them grow. And, I'm really looking forward to you being a stay-at-homer, so we can hang out! :)
I LOVE their smiles! They are such smiley babies!! So sweet! Baby blessings are so precious! We can't wait to come and visit!
They are so cute Steph! What a special day, and they are so smiley for it! :o)
Post a Comment