Tuesday, August 9, 2011

6 Months

Here we are, my Zac is 6 months already! I say it every single month, where does the time go? The time I have with my babies while they are babies is so precious to me, yet I feel I have been slacking on recording these moments with them.

Zac is still an amazing baby, again I am not sure if it is just because having one feels so different then having two. But really he seems to be so mellow and happy to go along with whatever we are doing. Thank goodness because the two year olds in the house keep me busy! They love their "baby Zac-ee" though.

We just had his 6 month check and am happy to report he is very healthy!
Weight: 15 lbs. 5 oz.
Length: 26 inches
Head Growth: The doctor said this is where all his calories go :) Its big!

He can roll over both ways, however he doesn't seem to enjoy it very much. He gets on his tummy and wants me to help him. He does like to sleep on his tummy though. He laughs and coos and grasps his toys. He has great head control and good strength on his legs. And is still very bald.

He has started really liking toys this month.


Oh the cuteness! He just makes me smile, my baby is getting so big!


He caught a virus this last month and all he wanted to do was cuddle with mommy!


The question is, will his eyes stay blue?


He has started using the jumper, and seems to like it.


This is how Zac rolls very often! We go on lots walks.


My sweet boys, Ty loves to hold his baby Zac.


How happy is he! Love this little boy.


We are eating solids now...yum yum squash!


Zac you bring so much peace and joy into our home! We have had so much fun watching you grow these last 6 months. I love waking up to hearing you coo and talk in the morning. And I get a kick out of seeing you suck on your toes each time you do it. You are the sweetest baby and we are so lucky to have you in our family.

5 comments:

steven said...

He's very cute. I love baby Zac!

Sarah said...

Zac rocks the bald look! He's got the greatest little grin - what fun to have such a sweet little guy! Happy 6 months!

Whitney said...

He's so sweet, Steph!! He just looks so happy - I just want to kiss him! I can't believe it's been 6 months!

The Hegsted Family said...

What a sweetheart! I love our updates and watching your cute kids grow. I can't believe your baby is 6 months old already! Time really does fly! It's fun to see how much he looks like both of you.

Annie said...

Oh he is just a sweetie! I love his huge, happy smile. Bridger is six months now too, and yes, it is the most precious time. They are just filled with love and cuddles and fill everyone with joy. Enjoy that baby, Steph!