Monday, July 25, 2011

The end to an end

Well, I just couldn't resist posting about this. As this is a record for my posterity, I am sure they will enjoy reading about my loves and obsessions. And this is definately a love!

Saw it and LOVED it! I thought it was done amazingly well, and was incredibly emotional. There are always disappointments when a book goes to a movie. So I always try to enjoy the movie for what it is and it wasn't hard with this one.

For me, what draws me into this story so much is the good vs. evil theme. And I especially enjoy seeing good win!


They make this incredible story come to life and I just love them! I will miss seeing them on the screen together. They have grown into wonderful actors and appear to be lovely adults.


Our know-it-all Hermoine! I had to add this picture here because I think she is stunning. There are few people who could wear this haircut and look as beautiful as her. I would hope I could be as "brilliant" witch as she is.


Alas, the boy who lived...and did so quite well, I thought.


Thanks Harry Potter for allowing me to excape reality and jump into your world of fantasy and adventure! It has been a fun ride. I look forward to sharing it with my kids when they are a bit older.

So, go see the end if you haven't already. It is pretty magical.

And Jandi, I completey agree with you that life seems a little boring after watching it. :)

3 comments:

Ju said...

I have to completely agree. I will miss having more movies to look forward too. But I will always have the books to reread and movies to rewatch. LOVE IT!! Ron is by far my favorite character... he is so funny. And yes Hermoine is definitely stunning :o)

Jandi said...

Oh I just have the chills from your post!!! I'm so in love with this story. I just wanna keep reading about them. After a good book or movie is over it kinda feels lonely. And since I saw the movie last week I have so felt bored all week! It may be time to read them again. :) And my dear friend, you look just like Hermione to me! I've always been reminded of you when I'm watching her on screen. You're a stunning lady, and I'm sure you'd be a brilliant witch!

Unknown said...

Saw it and LOVED IT!!! Scott loves all of the Harry Potter movies. ;) I told him that once school starts we are going to start reading the books together and he is really excited about it.