This last week the kids and I spent the week in Portland with my sister and got to see my Dad for a couple days. It was a good week to head down since Kevin was very busy with work and wasn't home too much.
The kids did great and seemed to enjoy our little break in routine and had fun with their Auntie and Grandpa. Of course it seems the more kids you have the less pictures there are. This seems to be the case as of lately, I need to do better about pulling the camera out. Poor Zac will have far less pics than the twins.
Anyway, my sis and I took the kids to this great place called Portland PDX. They got to run, jump, play and slide. They had a blast and I actually got some smiles for pictures.
I decided the Pacific Northwest needs lots of places like this, since it rains so much and our kids can't burn energy outside.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Playdate PDX
Posted by Stephanie at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment