Thursday, July 8, 2010

California Vacation Day 1

Last month we went on our first official family vacation. We decided to go to California for numerous reasons, one being Disneyland! We flew out on Tuesday and then stayed at my brothers place that night. They spoiled us with lots of good food and Ty and Gracie LOVED their cat Peaches. Peaches I think may be the sweetest, gentlest cat ever.
So on Wednesday we went to Disneyland! Our friends from Pittsburgh who we hadn't seen in two years happened to be at Disneyland the same time we were and so we met up with them. It was a great day full of rides, a parade, good food, and fireworks. We even got to see my aunt and my cousin's kids who were there as well. Gracie and Ty loved Small World, Gracie kept waving at everything. They both loved Dumbo, and the carousel. They did well on all the rides even falling asleep on Pirates. The Haunted Mansion was not a favorite for Gracie but they both enjoyed meeting Mickey.

Here are a few pics from our day.

5 comments:

The Searle Family said...

You just went to Disneyland?!! How fun Steph! I can't wait for your next family vacation to I.D. HO:) Miss you!!

Chelsea said...

Hey Stephanie! Glad you found my blog so I could find yours:) Your twins are the cutest! I'm sure they are a handful but I bet they are so fun.

Jandi said...

So fun!!! The twins are just getting cuter and cuter!!!

Whitney said...

Aw! I'm soo jealous you got to go to the happiest place on earth! It looks like you had a blast!! Who wouldn't though?! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip and to see pics of your adorable babies!

Dave and Brianne said...

It looks like you guys had a great trip! I'm so jealous, I love Disneyland!