We had Gracie and Ty's first birthday party yesterday. It was a big success with lots of family, friends, food and fun! A few tears here and there were bound to happen since Ty nor Gracie wanted to take a good morning nap. They were just too excited to party!
Birthday Boy!
Birthday Girl!
Birthday Twins!
We love our Washington family! Thanks Kays!
Make a Wish!
What is this?
Thank you to our friends and family for the great birthday gifts!


We took them to the Rainforest Cafe for their birthday dinner. Sitting by the elephants was so much fun for them. They weren't sure what to think at first.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Party Pics
Posted by Stephanie at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday little ones!!! So sweet! It goes by just too darn fast. These pics are adorable
.
3
.3
65+6
That little note was from Myles. :) I think it was happy birthday. Love you guys!!
happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday Ty and Gracie!!!!!
Happy Birthday to the most adorable little twins! (I can't believe it's been a year!)
What a fun party! I thought about you guys this weekend and wanted to text you, but my phone broke again:( I will be needing your number again soon! I can't believe they are one. So cute and I miss them and you, and I guess Kev but only a little:)JK
Adorable!!! happy Birthday cuties!!! They are getting so big!!
Oh Steph, they are precious! I can't believe they are a year old! I can tell they just make your and Kev so happy. You are a sweet, sweet mommy and your babies are beautiful. Happy Birthday to Gracie and Ty!!
I love Ty's hair :o) They are cute babies.
Post a Comment