We were so lucky to have my mom, stepdad and sister here for Ty and Gracie's birthday. They were so sweet to come and party with us and were a big help too.
I would have given up on this creation had my sister not been there to help!
Ty man had so much fun playing with everyone.
A mama's girl!
My mama and sister.
Gracie LOVES her winnie the pooh riding toy from Grandma.
Ty enjoys it as well.
Going shopping!
Weeeeee! So fun!
They have the best auntie ever! They love their new wagon.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Birthday Continued
Posted by Stephanie at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Looks like a great first birthday! How fun to have your family in town as well! Happy Birthday Ty & Gracie!
Oh my where has the year gone. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting at this desk asking how you were doing the morning you went into labor and now they are a year. They are getting so big. I think it is time for a play date next time you are here.
Happy Birthday Ty and Gracie. I enjoyed sharing the birthday even though we were on opposite coasts for the event. I thought of you all day and promised myself I would wish you a belated Happy 1st as soon as I got back to Oregon. Looks like you had great fun.
Happy Birthday Kiddos! I know they cant see that, but I know you will pass that along right? Steph, I cant wait to see you guys in LA. Rick told me you are planning on Disney over the dame dates? That is so awesome. Gimmie a call when you get a few minutes free. I have wondered how you are doing! 915-383-3178. Ill call you sometime soon when Rick is here to keep the kids quite! HA HA.
A whole year! Wow, that's nuts. The cake you made was totally cute. Ty and Gracie are sure lucky to have an awesome mom like you!
Post a Comment