Now that the twins are so mobile and incredibly busy it has become next to impossible to get good pics of them. And completely impossible to get a good pic of them together. However, we still try.
Here are some pics when we went down to Oregon for the week of Valentines Day. It was a nice week spent seeing my dad and sister, catching up with a couple friends, and alot of keeping Ty and Gracie away from Auntie's cat.
Kev and I got to go out for a very nice Valentines date thanks to my sister being the best auntie in the world. We love her and are so thankful for the love she shows our kids. 
Ty is a busy boy, there is no other way to put it. He gets into everything and tries to destroy everything else. He is such a charmer and will put on a show when he knows you are watching. He took his first steps at my Dad's and has continued to work on his wobbly walking skills.
My little Gracie Ann. What can I say, she is everything a girl should be cute, sweet and has some major sass. She may be little but she holds her own. She loves to laugh and be tickled, and will chat your ear off. 
We love to go see the temple when we are so close to it down in Oregon. It is my favorite temple and always will be. 
We took the babes out for a Sunday stroll, just before it started to rain.
Other things we have enjoyed this month have been the Olympics. I don't like them as much as the summer ones, but I have enjoyed watching these especially when the US comes in first. We live in such a great country and it is fun to see the athletes represent us so well.
In my quiet time to myself I like to read and my favorite book this month was called The Help. I highly recommend it. We also saw the movie Dear John which I loved and Kev enjoyed it as well he said it wasn't too "chick flicky". It has been a good month! I am not ready for March because my babies turn 1, but I am looking forward to spring.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Another month gone by!
Posted by Stephanie at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I love seeing new pictures. The twins are looking so big, that picture of Gracie in her stroller is my favorite, she is so adorable. So glad you had fun in Portland. We miss you guys!
Wow, looks like you've been having some awesome times! I can't believe that Ty is walking already, how exciting! Thanks for the book recommendation - we're always looking for a good read. I totally want to see that movie and now I can tell Riley that he can take me instead of having to wait to go with my incredibly busy sister. Love all the pictures, you're kids are just too cute!
Wow busy busy. You are such a great mom steph. All these pictures are great even if they won't slow down long enough for a photo shoot:)
I'm so glad you and Kev got to go on a fun date! Your babies are soo cute! I just can't get enough of them. They must keep you busy chasing them around! And Congrats to Ty! I love when babies start walking. The wobbly stage is definitely a favorite!
Post a Comment