I was hoping to get the twins 9 month pictures taken last month, but never got a chance with their colds lingering along. I thought I would try and get a picture of them while they were all dressed up for church. Silly me! We are still working on looking at the camera. My little hams!



Friday, February 5, 2010
All dressed up...
Posted by Stephanie at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
So sweet!! I love Gracie's little pig tail and Ty's vest! So cute!!
Steph! I LOVE them!! They are so adorable, and look like they have the greatest personalities! I LOVE Gracie's little pony tail. So precious!
Darling pictures! Ty & Gracie are growing up so fast! Wish we were closer to be able to spend more time with you guys! We miss you!
Love,
Amy
So cute! I love Gracie's little pony:) We miss you guys!!
Steph they are so cute! I miss you guys. I love their hair all done up. I haven't seen them like that!
Oh, Steph! They are little hams! How fun for you! I got your FB message. I'd love to see you!!!!! Let me look at my school calendar and get back to you. I have a couple tests coming up and I need to schedule around stuff. I'll be in touch!!
I just found your blog again and I am so excited to see all the cute updates! You have such a cute family!
I love the outfits! What cuties!!
Post a Comment