Bozeman is just three hours from Rigby, so we made the drive to see Kev's family for New Years. We were very blessed in having good weather for traveling and made it there without any problems. All of Kevin's brothers were able to come and visit as well.
My little bear! We got them all dressed in their snow outfits to go sledding. They were such good sports about it. 
Ty and Gracie with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Amy. We enjoyed getting to know Amy better.
Kev had fun playing in the snow and sledding after I took the twins inside. Gracie stayed warm in her pink bunny outfit though.
It was so fun spending time with my little family. I love watching Kev with the babies. 
I thought it was hard to get a picture of two little ones together. Here is my attempt at getting a picture of Ty and Gracie with their cousins Kaitlyn and Allyson. Ty is behind Kaitlyn just about to pull her hair, poor thing she took it so well though. Ty loved playing with Kaitlyn.
Just after we got to Rigby the snow started to fall and I don't think it stopped until after we left. It was a great little trip and we even got to see some friends we hadn't seen in awhile. Ty and Gracie did very well with all the traveling and I tried hard to keep them to their usual schedule. I have learned keeping them to their routine and naptimes is not only important for them but for me too:)
However, our schedule was ruined when our flight home ended up getting canceled midway through the flight due to mechanical difficulties. We spent the next 19 hours in three different airports and on planes. Not a fun day! We were suppose to get home at 9 in the morning so Kev could go to work and instead we got home at midnight! We met some nice people throughout the day and the twins did extraordinarily well. I became one of those moms I never thought I would be. I let my babies crawl around on the airport floor. I refuse to think about the germs they picked up and left for that matter. We all had colds too which didn't help my positive attitude. We got home safe though and this is what matters. It could have been worse. After we got home, I was carrying Ty through our house and I swear he couldn't stop smiling. It was good to be home!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
New Years
Posted by Stephanie at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
The twins are so fun! I can't wait to play with them again.
We had so much fun with you guys! Your trip home sounds like it was terrible. It's good that you made it safely! We love you!
Hey Stephanie, Kevin and kiddos...
I just got your card in my work mailbox today! What a surprise! Ty & Gracie are absolutely beautiful! I cannot believe they are so big. It seems just a few months ago I was blessed with your presence once a week - I do miss that!
Thank you so much for thinking of me! I love the picture and I love getting updates!!! I'm so glad to see your happy family! Looking forward to the next set of multiples... =) Happy New Year to you all!
Stacy Miller
Post a Comment