Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Adventures

I thought it was time to do some catch up on the holidays. So excuse all the posting, but I need to record these memories before I forget them. The weekend before Christmas, my dad came up and we celebrated Christmas with him.

Ty and Gracie were in heaven with all their new toys from Grandpa. I had to get this picture quick while they were kinda sharing. Ty always seems to want what Gracie has.


We love you Grandpa! Thanks for coming and playing with us!


Gracie loves her Tickle Me Elmo from Grandpa. She couldn't stop laughing once she got it going.


Gracie girl in her party outfit from her Auntie. It was the first gift Gracie got to open. I think she loves it!


It has been so hard getting a picture of Ty since he is so mobile. So when I get one I like I have to share it.


We had a great weekend with my dad. I don't have a picture but he got me my Rose Bowl shirt supporting our Ducks. The Rose Bowl didn't go the way we wanted but I love my shirt. We also had a delicious dinner with him and I almost beat him at golf on the Wii. It was fun to have him up and we so appreciate him coming.

1 comments:

The Searles said...

Your cute new family picture is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend and play wii all night long:)