It feels so good to be at 28 weeks! We had a ultrasound last week and are happy to report that both babies look good and are growing at thier rate. YEA! They were both in the breech position for the first time, but by the end of the appt. our son had moved to head down again. So who knows what their ending position will be. We are very excited and are hoping they stay in there for at least 8 more weeks. I am currently still working but also taking it easy. Hopefully I can work for a couple more weeks, we'll just have to see. I love being pregnant and it is always the best feeling to feel them move around. We very often play "guess that body part" when there seems to be one poking out. So fun!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











15 comments:
Hooray! I'm glad you and those babies are doing so well. That's great that they are both growing - they are going to be here before you know it. What a great mom you are already!
I'm glad you are taking it easy. And I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well, I bet it is amazing feeling two little babies move around. What fun. I can't believe you are already 28 weeks!! They are going to be here so soon!!! I can't wait!!
I LOVE the belly shot! You're so cute, Steph! I'm soo happy to hear that everything is going so well. Those two little munchkins are so blessed to have you as their mommy. Keep taking it easy. I can't believe you're 28 weeks already!! YAY!!!!
You look fantastic--you know you're getting big when instead of turning sideways to walk through tight spaces, you walk forward!
Moving babies and guessing body parts: the best (and only good?) part during pregnancy. Soon you'll be holding those babes, feeling totally overwhelmed and totally blessed. So exciting!
glad you all are doing well! 28 weeks? -time flys by when you're having fun! take it easy and hope everything continues to go well!
luv ya!!
It is such an exciting time! Glad all is going well. Yeah!
Oh, I am so excited for you! You look so adoreable. Wish we were there! Good luck and we are praying for those little ones to make it to 36 weeks too.
Steph I bet you are one of the most beautiful pregnant women ever! I am so excited that you are doing well and glad that the babies are growing so nicely. Take it easy. And yes, being pregnant is the best!
I love the "Guess the Bodypart Game"! I bet it's double fun with twins!
We had to get a whole new blog. It's been a nightmare and is a long story, but come check us out at our new spot!
It seems like just yesterday my mom called me and told me about your "I'mm Pregnant" post, and no your at 29 and a half weeks. I am so excited for you and Kevin. Oh and I love the pic on the top of your page. As a new member of the mommy club seriously enjoy every second. Because you really do wake up one morning and you baby is 5 months old and trying to start crawling... Trying. Love you
What a cute picture of you and Kevin. I'm glad to know that everything is going well with your pregnancy. I'm so excited to meet the babies!!! :)
Hey Kevin! It's Kristine (Golder) Fenstermaker. Congrats on your babies! What an exciting adventure. It's so great to see that you are doing well and your family is beautiful! Good luck with your new additions in the spring! Take care!
Hi Kevin and Stephanie. This is Jessica Ivie Johnson, from good ol' Rigby High! You guys are on my contact list for the reunion, and even though I know you already know about it, I wanted to say congratulations on your babies! I really hope to see you guys at the reunion! You guys are so cute together!
Oh Steph! Your header pic is so sweet. I am so excited for you and Kevin. I'm glad to hear that things are going well. I can't believe in less than 2 months you'll be holding TWO little babies! YAY!
Um...where to begin?! You are beautiful! The twins are adorable on you! :) That picture of you and Kevin is amazing! I'm so glad everything is going well! And you win the cutest belly ever award! I think that covers it :)
Post a Comment