Wow! I know it has been awhile. I have been such a lazy blogger. I hope to do better in the Fall! Well, I have been back to school for almost two weeks now and I just have to say that I am looking forward to our next break. It is so hard to get up and get going in the morning. Usually by the time school has started I am a little more awake, it is just getting there that seems to be the challenge. I have loved seeing my old students that I have had in my class forever. However, the new ones I will hopefully grow to love. It is so difficult because most of my class knows me and I have them all trained. But then we get this new bunch of third graders and I get cranky with how much training they need! All in all it has been a successful start to the school year.
With the start of a new season comes the start of a new sport...."Are you ready for some Football?" We are! We love the football season. Kevin started his fantasy team and college football has already been fun to watch. Of course it is always a division in our house with me a Ducks fan and Kev a Huskies fan. But they already played the opening game of the season and of course it was exciting to watch the Ducks beat on the Huskies a little...okay maybe it was alot but who's keeping track :)












3 comments:
I love that you are both football fans rooting for different teams! That is great, it totally cracks me up!!
I know what you mean about training... except I'm just working on training my 3 children... I can't even imagine what it would be like to train an entire classroom full!! You are amazing Steph!!
Your blog looks so cute! I love it! I need to figure out how to make a cute blog. :) I'm glad school is going well for you. I wish I could see your classroom! I know the kids just love you!!
Hey stephanie and kevin sorry we've been terrible about staying in touch. Your blog looks great, love the music. It's that time of year, I love it. Shawn is playing football and everyone is back in school all is right with the world.
Post a Comment