Saturday, August 2, 2008

Moved!


Packing is not fun and unpacking is even less fun!

Our dresser had mold on it! Kev took the board off.

We just moved to a new apartment! We didn't move too far from where we use to be, but nonetheless it was still a move. Kevin is such a hardworker, he has done so much in the last couple weeks and just keeps going and going. The move went well though. We have been surrended by boxes for the last week. We'll get all settled eventually though. However, I know why people hire moving companies. Maybe next time!

5 comments:

Summer said...

I totally feel for you. I HATE moving and the fact that we are doing it again in a few month makes me want to vomit! I hope you guys like your new place! You'll have to take pictures and post them when you are all settled!!!

Anonymous said...

What?!? I thought you were coming over to pack up all my stuff! And you call yourself a friend... : )

Good luck getting settled in. We like to move every couple of years so we can clean out all our junk!

The Cannons said...

Hey Stephanie,
I just found your link through Jandi's blog from Jill's blog. It's your old neighbor from good old Royal Crest. It looks like life is treating you guys well. Good to see you.
Mitzi

Ju said...

Moving!! Ugh!! I totally feel for ya. Although, I'm commenting a month after your post, so you've had some recovery time!! I don't think this post came up in my Google Reader... I decided to check your blog becuase I swear it had been a year since your last post... looks like I was wrong :o) We are getting ready for a move too... woohoo?! ha ha. How's the new school year for ya??

Jill Manning said...

I couldn't agree more...I hate moving and can't wait for the day when I can hire a company to do it for us. I hope you like your new apartment, that will make the moving worth it for sure.