One of our favorite things to do is go to the zoo. It is hard to go during the winter because of the weather. But we took advantage of a fairly clear day and headed to the zoo. It was perfect because no one goes to the zoo in the winter! We had it practically all to ourselves. Of course it wasn't warm out so we didnt last more than an hour and half but that's the nice thing about having a membership I don't feel like I have to see everything everytime. A fun family outing.
The twins loved being able to run freely around the zoo. They are becoming so independant.
I love going to see the polar bears, they are my favorite.
A rare up close picture of the roaming tiger.
My cute boys. Zac was a bit cold and wasn't digging the zoo too much but he is such a trooper.
Why is it so difficult for them to both look at me and smile at the same time?
Silly face time.
They enjoyed putting their faces in this big mouth.
We always do the carousel at the end because once Gracie rides once she never wants to get off. We were lucky they still ran it in the winter. It was like Gracie and one other kid riding. When asked if he wanted to ride, Ty replied, "...no thanks." He is my cautious child.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Posted by Stephanie at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Since Ty, Gracie, and Zac love animals so much, I know that they would have LOVED my goat Canoli. I wish they could have met him
Post a Comment