Tuesday, April 26, 2011

28!

So our conversation went something like this:

A couple weeks before my birthday...

Steph: I just want to go down to Portland for a weekend, do some shopping and get my hair done for my birthday.

Kev: So I don't need to do anything?

Steph: Nope.

The night before my birthday...

Steph:Do you know what so and so got for their birthday? And what her husband did for her on her birthday? :)

Kev: I thought you wanted to go down to Portland and pick out your own gifts?

Steph: I do. I am just saying I like surprises too.

Kev: I think you may be disappointed tomorrow.

Birthday...



Not at all disappointed! It was a wonderful day. I love my Kevin.

5 comments:

Ju said...

Lol, love it!! Hope you had a great day!! What fun! And what a great husband. :)

Jandi said...

Keve is so great! Happy late birthday! Now you need to tell me all about your gifts! I'm dying to know what they are! Love you! Someday we need to be together for our birthdays!
p.s. I just realized I wrote "keve" instead of Kev. I decided to leave it cause it looked funny! :) Love you!!

Jandi said...

So I just looked at the pic closer to see what your gifts were. Call me nosey! I saw the bike trailer. That's awesome!! I want one! You'll have to tell me how you like it. Miss you!

The Searles said...

Kevin never seems to disappoint! What a fun birthday:) Hope you had a great day and can't wait until we can see you. Hope the blessing goes well this Sunday and so sad we won't be there:( We miss you guys

Whitney said...

Kev always does such a great job! I'm glad you had such a great birthday! You really deserve it!