Gracie and cousin Allyson playing Grandma's piano.
Daddy and Ty checking out the splash park in Rexburg.
"You want me to do what Mama?" "I don't think so!"
Love it! 
More water for Ty!
Gracie's favorite ride! 
At the zoo with Daddy.
Riding the tiger with Uncle Steven.
Wee! Having so much fun swinging in the trees.
Riding with Grandpa on the tractor.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Some pictures from Idaho.
Posted by Stephanie at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! I want to go back and visit Rexburg someday! The twins are so darn adorable!! Myles would be so jealous of their tractor ride! Love the pics!
Darling kiddos! They are sure growing up fast! I'll bet your vacation was awesome...thanks for sharing your pics.... enjoy all the memories you are making. I love looking back on my kids' pictures and journals when they were little kiddos... it's a joy being a parent.
Oh Idaho! Sometimes I do miss it :) It looks like you had a great time! I can't believe how big your little ones are! I love seeing pics of them!
Beautiful kids....and a great blog
Ok, so I love Gracie's little pony tail, so adorable. It was great being able to see you guys when you came out to Idaho!
Post a Comment