Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fourth of July Fun!

At the last second we decided it would be fun to go to Idaho for the fourth. All of Kev's brothers were going to be in town and it had been a while since we had seen them. We flew to Salt Lake City Thursday night and the babies did great. I was very impressed with how well they did. Kevin's aunt Barbie was kind enough to pick us up from the airport and let us stay with her for the night. It was great catching up with them. Thanks Youngs! The next morning Kevin's dad came and drove us up to Rigby, where Kevin's family live. The twins got to meet their only cousins, Kaitlyn and Allyson. It was so fun to have them altogether, they are just two months younger than Allyson. We had a nice weekend catching up with friends and family, watching fireworks and relaxing. However, we learned very quickly 3 month olds and parades do not go together, Ty and Gracie hated the Menan parade, but did well at the fireworks. It was a great first family vacation!


Barbie and the babes.


Traveling Ty-Man!


Good little Gracie.


All ready to celebrate the fourth! We love America!


"Please don't take us to another parade!"


Daddy's girl.


Mommy had her sweet babies.


First fourth as a family of four!


The twins close up.


Cousins! Allyson, Kaitlyn, Ty and Gracie.


Grandpa Jenkins with his grandbabies! "We love you Grandpa!"

7 comments:

Jessica Bagley said...

We missed you guys at the Rigby 10 year reunion!

Jandi said...

What a cute family of four!!! I love it! I like the picture of them expressing their dislike for parades. So cute!!
And that's so great that they did so well on the airplane! What good little travelers!!

Sarah said...

How fun that you were able to meet up with so much family all at once! It was amazing seeing you guys while you were in town! You've got the sweetest little ones

Whitney said...

What adorable pictures - and sooo awesome that you were able to make it to Idaho to see so much family! Traveling with little ones can be quite a battle, and I'm so glad to hear everything went so well! You have such a beautiful family.

Annie said...

Steph, could your babies be any cuter? Ty is so dark! I'm glad you all are doing so well!

Donnie and Christina said...

How adorable! Boy it was sooo hot, I am glad they were ok!

Jeremy and Immer said...

I love looking at your pictures. Your babies are gorgeous. It is so fun to get together with family for special events.