This last Tuesday instead of watching all the fun election coverage, we were busy looking at our babies. It was confirmed yet again that baby A is indeed a boy....no surprise there. We were happy to see him healthy and strong.
But to end the suspense....we are very pleased to announce that our baby boy has a very cute little sister!
Yep, we feel extremely blessed to be having a boy and a girl. Kevin of course guessed that baby b was a girl, I on the other hand was kind of expecting to see another boy. So I guess his motherly intuition is more on than mine right now.
Our little girl is just wonderful, although little compared to our baby boy. This concerns the doctor since he would like to see them closer together in size. We are praying that she stays strong and continues to grow. I am confident that she is just little and will be fine. I am sure that her big brother is watching out for her:)
Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers and love that you show us. We are so appreciative!











16 comments:
YAY!! Congratulations! I'm soo happy for you! I'm sure it doesn't get better than that. Seriously, Steph, you look great. You and your little ones are constantly in my prayers.
What fantastic news!! Steph I am so excited for you. I have tears in my eyes just thinking about how blessed these cute little babies are. I cannot wait for them to join you!!! Your little family is in my prayers!! LOVE YOU!!!
May you and Kevin continue to be blessed. We are so very excited for you and your little family. We hope your little ones continue to grow healthy and strong--you look great steph, hope you are feeling better.
How cute you and your babies are! Congrats on the little girl, it will be so fun to have both running around.
woohoo!! a boy and a girl!! how fun will that be?! so excited that your gonna be a mom! that's something that you've wanted for a very long time...so congrats!!
That is what I was hoping for you! That is so terrific...well, my words feel inadequate, really. Annalise was confident it was a girl; she was told that she was very modest in the ultrasound with her ankles crossed which made it difficult for us to know her gender. She'll be so elated to know you are having a girl and a boy.
You are beautiful. Keep taking good care of yourself. Enjoy naps...they don't always happen after babes are in your home.
So...names?
Steph, you are gorgeous! I love your tiny belly! I'm so happy for you and Kev! A boy and a girl! That is so fun! I can't wait to go shopping for you and them. :) We will continue to pray for all of you, especially your little girl. Your kids are going to be so beautiful.
I'm sure our babies are up in heaven playing around together watching their funny parents. :) Your babies are probably giving my baby a pep talk, getting him all ready to come down here. I really can't wait to have play dates!
I am so excited for you. I had a feeling you were having a boy and a girl. super exciting. Keep you and those babies safe and healthy
Oh, Yay!! I am so excited for you guys. My sister has a boy and girl and it really is the best of both worlds. You are going to love it! Congrattulations. Give me a call sometime when you get a chance. - Sarah
Yipee! They will be such great little friends. I hope everything keeps going great. Keep taking those belly shots, some day you'll be glad you did!
You look so beautiful with your little tummy. We are so happy for both of you. It is so exciting being pregnant and it's double the excitment knowing that two are comming!
Oh yeah Steph, that is so exciting that you get both a pink and blue baby!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what names you pick out for them!
Awesome! What a blessing to have one of each. We hope they continue to grow and stay healthy. Steph I'm sure Kevin is treating you like a queen but if he ever steps out of line you just let me know and I'll take care of the dirty maa:)
Steph!
That is the most fabulous news. I am so happy for both you and Kev. You are both in my prayers. What lucky little babies. I miss you. And your tummy is so cute!
I love you!
Your going to love having a boy and a girl! It is so much fun! Keep rested!
Hey Kev!
I landed on your blog while jumping around. Congrats on the sweet impending arrival of your sweet babies! I header pic is beautiful! Glad to see your so HAPPY!
~Tiffany McCulloch Vail
ps...our blog is set to private. Email us at adamandtiffanyvail@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite.
Post a Comment